Our newest issue is live with our coverage of Easter Jeep Safari 2016!
We drive this year’s Jeep Concept vehicles, wheel at AreaBFE with Red Rock Wrangler #16 of 50, check out the best parts from the Vendor Show, see the coolest new places to stay and wrench on your Jeep while in Moab, and we install a 5″ BDS lift & KC LED reverse lights on our Alaskan Postal Scrambler just in time for the 3000+ mile trek to Utah.If you don’t like this EJS Special Issue of JPFreek, go ahead and unsubscribe now (really!) We take you to Moab for the 50th Easter Jeep Safari, potentially be the largest any of us ever see!
- We beat on a Wavian NATO Jerry Can
- JPFreek helps on the Tread Lightly! service project
- A newbie’s first hardcore wheeling trip on Metal Masher
- Dan Grec makes final preparations on his JKU bound for Africa
- We wheel with the warriors at the 2nd Annual Patriot Crawl
- Hit Moab Rim with Trail Hero at sunset
…and much more!