Our friends at Jeepforum.com recently announced the launch of a new website and are celebrating by offering up a brand-new, JT-1 Trailer from Pikes Peak Trailers.
The JT-1 trailer is a light weight, off-road capable cargo trailer offering over 25 square feet of rugged storage area. It’s durable enough for some of the most treacherous trails and rides so smooth you barely notice it’s back there on the highway.
- Height – 43″.
- Width – ~61″.
- Overall Length – 8′.
- Weight – 400-500 lbs.
- Tongue-in-groove all natural cedar sides sealed with spar urethane.
- Almost all metal areas coated with Raptor bed liner.
Axle, Suspension, Wheels, and Tires
- 2,500 lb axle with ultra-lube spindles/hubs.
- 33×10.50 BFG All Terrains
- Cragar Soft 8 rims (5×4.5 bolt pattern)
- Sprung Over Axle Leaf Springs for maximum clearance.
- Dual Shocks for added stability.
- Heavy duty bump stops.
- Cargo box tie downs to secure cargo.
- Hydraulic assisted lid.
- External Accessory Mounts for Hi-Lift Jack or other items.
- Rear receiver hitch for bike rack or other items.
For more information and to enter the contest, please visit Jeepforum.com
* Published by JPFreek Adventure Magazine – The leader in Jeep and adventure enthusiast publications.