* Spare light bulbs
* Fluids – Oil, Tranny, Diff, Coolant,Starting
* Filters – Air, Oil, etc.
* Spare Tire
* H20 and extra gas- at least two gallons of each.
* First Aid kit
* Spare Fire Extinguisher
* Waterproof matches
* Fire starter
* Emergency Flares
* Change of clothes, including spare boots and socks can be very important. Foul weather gear including Gore-Tex or waterproof equivalent outerwear and Fleece with gloves depending on season. Pack for the worst weather you can imagine.
* Mechanics Gloves
* Bottled water, Gatorade, food, etc.
* Tire Deflators
* OBA (Compressor or CO2)
* Toilet Paper (you should be burying your waste or packing it out)
* Paper towels
Related – Overlanding the French Alps
– Published by JPFreek Jeep Adventure Magazine – The leader in Jeep and adventure enthusiast publications.