The Eastern Region of the Jeepster Commando Club of America (JCCA) will host the 13th Annual “Jeepster JAM”, June 18-23, 2013 at Golden Mountain Park in Sparta, TN. The JAM began in 2001 as a way for owners to gather in person after meeting online and is held at various locations throughout the SE. Attendees are expected from all over the US, several traveling from well outside the Eastern Region .
The itinerary includes:
- Thursday – Check-in and legendary evening pot-luck supper
- Friday – “Hard Ride” where all are welcome to lock in the hubs and take their Jeepsters & Commandos offroad (trail ranges from mild to “get the trailer”)
- Saturday AM – “Easy Ride” (Grand Parade) where we all go for a brief ride to to a scenic spot for a picnic lunch
- Saturday PM – Parts Swap, “Show & Shine” (attendees vote for their favorites), Awards in numerous catagories, & raffle
The Jeepster Commando Club of America was formed in 2005 by a group of Jeepster/Commando enthusiasts wanting a club governed by it’s members. Membership includes Jeepster/Commando owners from all 50 US States, Puerto Rico Canada, Mexico, Spain & other European countries. Our Mission Statement: To promote the preservation, restoration, and use of Jeepsters and Commandos, and act as a resource for sharing information. The JCCA maintains very active Internet forums, including the Hurst Jeepster registry, a Facebook page, and is a member of the Blue Ribbon Coalition.
Numerous Jeepster/Commando specific vendors will be on site:
- Just Jeepsters (http://www.justjeepsters.com) – is the largest supplier of Jeepster, Jeepster Commando, and Commando parts for the 1966 through 1973 models. We are adding new inventory often and constantly designing new replacement sheet metal and some fiberglass parts.
- Jeepster Parts Dude (http://stores.homestead.com/Partsdude4x4/StoreFront.bok) – We have a large selection of new Willys, Kaiser and AMC jeep parts. Our specialty is reproducing those hard to find and obsolete jeep parts. We are the largest supplier of new 1967-1973 Jeepster and Commando parts
- Trail Forge (http://trailforge.com) – Trail Forge was formed of an intense love for offroading & a sincere dislike of flimsy Jeep parts. We take pride in doing the job right and bringing you the very best parts for your classic Jeep (Steering, Sport Bars, etc. for offroad use)
- Built TOUGH Radiator (http://www.btr-radiator.com) – Drop-in radiators for Jeepsters, Commandos, and other Jeep applications
Take a look at some of the action and attendees from previous years!