* Jerod Beam’s ZJ conquers the rocky terrain in the southern U.S.
* Aaron Lockhart’s 1995 ZJ takes a rest while on 12 Mile Road in Buelah , Colorado .
- 5” ProComp Lift
- 32” BFG A/Ts on Outlaw IIs
- Fuel Injection Performance Kit
- ProComp PreRunner Bar/Lights
- TransGo Shift Kit
- Teraflex TB
* Mike Ward’s 1998 ZJ flexes its muscles on “Sit Up ‘n Beg” in Kentucky .
- Skids (Engine, Oil, T-Case, Gas, Front lca’s), Kevin’s LP-1 sliders, Rusty’s hooks, Class III Hitch, RE 4.5” SuperFlex lift, JKS disconnects, RE Monotube shocks, and adjustable track bars. Mike’s rig also features TrXus 33×12.5-15, RC’s 15X8 3.75”BS
CB, Hi-Lift jack, tube doors, trimmed front fenders.